Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Google Docs

I just finished trying out a number of different document creations on the Google Docs. That is really something practical that all of us can probably use immediately. I tried out the form. I think if I worked with that some more, I could use it for a committee I'm on. What I really liked was the presentation set up. You can set up the slides for a power point, pull in picture, draw, add text or titles and move them where you'd like. It's easy to use and has a lot of capabilities. And if you are presenting somewhere, you can send the presentation so that should there be any technical difficulties, the presentation is also on another computer as well as your own.

I tried sending my practice form. I'm hoping it went to some of you. Otherwise, it is somewhere out there in cyberspace. I just pulled any picture down to try it out so the bag pipe players really have nothing to do with PE Standards Revision.

2 comments:

  1. Look at you, such a techie!! I tried to send a document from google docs to my blog and it got lost "out there". I will keep working on it until I get it! I also used it to work on a list of interview questions. It was nice because I started it on my work computer and was able to access it at home without any flash drive - nice and neat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were better at all this techie stuff. I haven't looked for the presentation I sent, but it must be out there somewhere with your document. I haven't seen either one. Doc Sharing is real hands on useful for a lot that we do on a day to day basis. I really like it.

    ReplyDelete