Wednesday, May 27, 2009

The Goggle Reader is Neat!

After posting several RSS feeds onto the Bloglines, I switched to Google Reader.  That is neat!  Wow!  I got carried away when I typed in dance.  So many different possibilities.  And with all the classwork and school, I have hardly kept up with what is going on on-island, let alone the world so now I can easily contact the local paper and television station as well as ABC or FOX and do a little catch up.

I can see the possibility of providing students with particular feeds to information you want them to watch or read after school hours.  

1 comment:

  1. I agree that Google Reader was ever so much easier to use. It let me get quickly just what I wanted. It also was much easier for me to put the URL in than Bloglines. I have not had much time to go back and check what I put in, so guess I will do that right now. See you.

    ReplyDelete