Friday, June 12, 2009

Utilizing Photo Sharing Sites

After setting up and utilizing a photo sharing account, I have been thinking about how I would utilize this in my teaching.  I would first experiment with my dance class and as part of what I send home for signature, I would include a consent form to photograph.  With that in hand, the pictures that I take throughout the year could then be stored on the photo share and used for a slideshow for my final Family Showcase in the Spring.  This would allow students and parents to see the year's work.  I might also make it available so students could download pictures of themselves.

After working with it, I would then move to my PE classes and do the final presentation for each of the classes to enjoy seeing and reflecting on the year's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment