Monday, June 8, 2009

Online Image Generators


Playing with the online image generators is fun and addicting. I always wondered how these were created when I see them on various sites. Now, I know. This can definitely enhance materials whether online or hard copy.
Catching the attention of students is half the problem sometimes. Utilizing this, you can be creative in your presentation of online work for students.
Among professionals, again, utilizing tools like this can capture their attention.
It did take a little time figuring out how to post. The direct post did not work. I had to drag the image to the desktop. Then , it became figuring out how to get the image to the post. Nonetheless, this is something I will utilize. It's fun knowing how to utilize all these amazing things.

No comments:

Post a Comment